Hive Collective’s Coaching Group ‘The Next Level’
The Next Level business coaching group is a supportive collection of local business owners who work together to help each other achieve their business goals.
Our next programme starts in Oct 19- a group of 8-10 local business people will be meeting monthly to work on their business vision and goals and overcome barriers to success. If you are interested in taking part in the group starting in Oct 19 please email us.
The format of the monthly meet ups is:
- Monthly Updates: each member has 5 mins to share their successes from the previous month and introduce to the group their current biggest challenge.
- A ‘how-do’ Exercise: 30- 45 mins
- Group Coaching (topic chosen by the group): 30-45 mins
- Identification and commitment to actions for the following month: 15 mins
The aim of the group is to provide support and learn from each other. Each person does their own work on their business but it’s the group's job is to witness their growth. Members are accountable to their business goals and for previous months commitments, and the group remains nurturing and supportive to other each other when barriers to action arise.
Group coaching topics are set by the group and may include the following:
· Business Vision, Mission, Values
· Goal Setting and Achievement
· Marketing, Advertising and Social Media
· Increasing Revenue and Customers
· Time Management & Productivity
· Internet Marketing Strategies
· Business Systems & Processes/Financials
The dates for the 2019/20 Programme are expected to be:
Autumn: Oct 17th, Nov 21st, Dec 19th
Winter: Jan 16th, Feb 13th, Mar 19th
Spring: Apr 16th, May 21st, Jun 18th